Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Schick Hydro Silk™ Razor


Schick Hydro Silk for Women Razor 
I was happy to finally see a full size product in one of my Birchboxes. Not sure if it’s my age group or what, but BB rarely ever sends me “the good stuff.” And while I realize that every subscriber received this product, I was glad to be one of those who did. If it weren’t for this product, the August 2012 Birchbox would have been a big fat disappointment.

I feel that I need to come clean: I rarely ever have a need to shave. My legs are virtually hairless – naturally (no electrolysis here). However, I do need to shave my underarms on a regular basis – and this is where this product shined for me.

The handle is easy to grip, and I felt that I had a much closer shave in my underarm area with the Schick Hydro Silk™ Razor. However, the moisturizing benefit of this product is lost on me, as I only need a shaver for my underarms. I do believe that the moisturizing aspect would be great for legs – although I can’t vouch for that by experience, as I never need to shave my legs.

The product also came with some really great coupons, which will come in handy for replacement blades. Overall, this was a great value and a great find. Thank you, Birchbox!