Of all the boxes I received in September,Eco-Emi's was my favorite. Of course, that's nothing new. I am a huge fan of Eco-Emi - they consistently deliver smile-worthy goods!
In this month's box:
1) Facial cleansing towelettes by Burt's Bees: This product gave me the happies - it's the perfect size to take with me when I travel to California. I'll get 10 uses out of this baby!
Retail price: $3.00 for a 10-count package
2) Silken Earth Powder Blush in Honey Bronze by Aubrey Organics: I probably won't use this product - I'm not one for blush or bronzer. Yet I have to admit: I get a little girly rush when I get make-up of any sort in a box!
Retail price: $11.95 for 3g
3) An Angell crisp bar by Betty Lou's Inc. Oh yes - it's fall! That means more chocolate items in boxes - yay! Can't wait to try this delightful gem - it's organic, gluten-free, non-GMO, and contains NO preservatives! (Guess that means I better eat it soon!)
Retail price: $21.49 for 12 35g bars.
4) Peppermint lip balm from Good Fortune: Oh no! Not another lip balm! This one is cool, though: it reads Speak softly and carry a big stick. I'm assuming they mean a big stick of lip balm...!
Retail price: $4 each
5) SEN CHA Original Mints: I haven't tried these yet, but I have to admit that I haven't really liked other green tea mints that I've tried. That said, this was a nice little surprise - and another reason as to why I so enjoy the Eco-Emi boxes: They're always a nice mix of products.
Retail price: $15 for a 300ct bag
6) Beauty Rejuvenating Night Creme by Biao Beauty: This is just a sample packet, so I might get two uses out of it. I prefer larger samples (don't we all). Night cremes and creams and moisturizers aren't really my bag - they should be - I do live in Nevada, after all. But honestly I get lazy and by bedtime all I want to do is go to sleep - it's a miracle if I brush my teeth first, let alone strip off my make-up and apply moisturizer.
Retail price: $24.50
7) Soft Conditioner & Bubbling Body Wash by Sparklehearts: The conditioner is a repeat product for me - it showed up in my December 2011 Conscious Box. The thing I'm not entirely clear on is if these products have "sparkle" to them or not. I gave my first conditioner sample to my friend's tween daughter - and I'll probably do the same with this one as well. It contains alcohol, and I don't use products on my hair that contain alcohol. Other than that, these are fun, reasonably-priced products aimed at girls - and I like to think I'm still a girl, even though the calendar wants to prove otherwise...
Retail price: $9.99 each (10 oz)
8) Lavender Sea Laundry Detergent by Safonique: What a cool product - and apparently also available at Walmart (which I boycott, but still... it's easy for the lemmings in the world to find!). I will probably never give up Tide, however I do like to use the more natural products on my delicates and fine washables.
Retail price: $5.97 for 50 fl. oz.
9) Crum Creek Mills Soy Nut Trail Mix: I want to like soy nuts, I really do. So far I haven't found any I like - maybe these will change my mind!
Retail price: $5.50 for 1 oz.
10) Yogi Tea: Two tea bags in Skin Detox and Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life, plus a $1 off coupon.
Once again, while I personally might not love every product, it's a great mix and I had some goodies to share with friends. Bribery will get you everywhere!
Do you want to subscribe to Eco-Emi? It's $15 a month, and the best little subscription box I've come across!
a Rafflecopter giveaway